SUPER SEDAN MEMBERSHIP – click link above
SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS SUPER SEDAN ASSOCIATION 2016/17
1. All competitors taking part in Super Sedan Association sanctioned events must use a minimum SD44 American Racer/Hoosier 1300 control tyre on the right rear only. The tyres will be marked and stay visible at all times so an official can check at any given time.
2. All Feature Race restarts will be DELAWARE STYLE. Lead car at the front and 2 rows behind, (meaning Position 2 will start from inside 2nd row) with all tapped cars to go to rear in all Feature Race restarts.
Disclaimer; “if the Chief Steward of the race meeting for any reason decides the race track surface does not suit a double row restart he/she will order a single row start.”
3. Where witches hats are used by the host track – Any driver that makes contact with a witches hat that is marking the infield during the race and not bump onto track will be put back positions via a 1 + 1 meaning 2 positions, either at a stoppage or if no stoppage occurs, penalty will occur at the end of heat race. If the witches hat is bumped onto the race track the race is stopped and the Driver is put back to rear of the field.
4. All lapped cars to go to rear in all races including heats and feature Races – the lapped cars will remain lapped.
5. Points Score – as below is accepted for Super Sedan racing in Queensland during the 2016/17 Season.