SUPER SEDAN MEMBERSHIP
SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS SUPER SEDAN ASSOCIATION 2016/17
- All competitors taking part in Super Sedan Association sanctioned events must use a minimum SD 44 American Racer / Hoosier 1300 control tyre on the right rear only. The tyres will be marked and stay visible at all times so an official can check at any given time.
- All Feature Race restarts will be DELAWARE STYLE. Lead car at the front and 2 rows behind, (meaning Position 2 will start from inside 2nd row) with all lapped cars to go to rear in all Feature Race restarts.
Disclaimer; “if the Chief Steward of the race meeting for any reason decides the race track surface does not suit a double row restart he/she will order a single row start.”
- Bonus Points for nominating on time and attending the nominated event – 25 points.
- Joker Round – double points for heats and feature only. Race meeting must declared complete. ie. If cancelled prior or during then Joker Round is void and can be used at another time. Points will be added to your total at the end of the season. Driver to nominate at time of event nomination.
- Points Score – as below is accepted for Super Sedan racing in Queensland during the 2017/18 Season.
Brims Concrete 2017/18 QSSS Season Point scores
|Attendance||Heats x 2||Heats x 3||Feature|
|Feature passing points – 1 per car passed.|